Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,645   Posts: 1,481,250   Online: 752

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1418192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Paul, good to see you on apug.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi guys thanks for the welcome.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi Paul, welcome to apug. Keep a look out for our next get together. I'm sure you're wishing us all the best for Sunday even if you are living in Port'.

cheers
    Vincent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Vincent, keep me informed on your next meet up, working this Sunday, where are you guys off too?, oh! enjoy weather should be pretty of, good sunrises and sunsets at the moment, great open sky for ir too. Paul

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallinule View Post
    Hi Vincent, keep me informed on your next meet up, working this Sunday, where are you guys off too?, oh! enjoy weather should be pretty of, good sunrises and sunsets at the moment, great open sky for ir too. Paul
    Paul I can't believe that you don't know that Kildare are playing in the All Ireland semi final on Sunday.
    Vincent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Vincent to say that i dont follow sport is an understatement, I've never had an interest in sport, don't know why I just don't, and there I was thinking that some location was going to be filled with banter and tripods, I guess you're heading up, best of luck.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi im Des im from Limerick and im 21 i been doing photography afew years now feel in love with it right away.
    I mainly do film work Pinhole work is my favour type of photography to do but over the last flew months i have done solargraphs and collodion wet plates which i been very lucky to do.
    I have far to many cameras mostly from 60s that some the main cameras i use would be my 4 x 5 Pinhole camera, Nikon D200, Nikon D40, Holga and Thornton-Pickard bellow camera. I also use many other cameras but that would be main body of gear.
    If any one is interested in my work got a Flickr account if like see http://www.flickr.com/photos/dc_89/
    To be honest latly havened had time to scan all my work in im very behide so will ave new work up soon

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome to apug Des.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Cheers think can learn alot here.
    Hopen to get to know flew new ppl as dont no alot ppl who try diffrent work here and llike learn other forms of photography.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great to see you on here, Des.

(Des takes images that are raw, unconventional and have an uncompromising style and I have been a fan of his for some time. He will be a great addition to the APUG group I hope.)

Hey, we're having a print showing on 13th November. See the other thread.

Why don't you come along with or without prints. You'll get to put a few faces to names.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin