Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,738   Posts: 1,515,530   Online: 1088

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192324252627282930313233 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Howdy Keith/yarrumk!

Fran

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome on-board Keith, great seeing a multi-format user here,
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Welcome to the Irish section Keith. Hope to meet you at one of our print gatherings.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Brady (TEX) View Post
    Welcome to the Irish section Keith. Hope to meet you at one of our print gatherings.

Welcome Keith...

So when is the next gtg by the way??
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Welcome Keith...

So when is the next gtg by the way??
    Hi Sile, nice to see that you are still keeping an eye on us in case we suffer from overexposure

There is another tread titled 'Autumn Print Showing' which has just opened and details can be gathered there. We now meet in the Dublin Camera Club premises on Camden St. at 10 o'clock on the Saturday morning that we finally can agree will suit most people. This will be sometime in Sept/Oct/Nov. I just can't say at the moment but keep an eye on that tread.

Cheers
    Vincent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Brady (TEX) View Post
    Hi Sile, nice to see that you are still keeping an eye on us in case we suffer from overexposure

There is another tread titled 'Autumn Print Showing' which has just opened and details can be gathered there. We now meet in the Dublin Camera Club premises on Camden St. at 10 o'clock on the Saturday morning that we finally can agree will suit most people. This will be sometime in Sept/Oct/Nov. I just can't say at the moment but keep an eye on that tread.

Cheers
    Vincent
    Someone has to keep an eye on you Vincent...

Hopefully I'll manage to make the next meet up.. Not doing a whole lot of film photography at the moment to be honest, hence my quietness.. But I have discovered a love for my two daughters Instax cameras when I can convince them to lend it to me!

Anyhoo.. thanks again.. I'll keep my eyes on the thread.. as well as you lot
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome, Keith! I also look forward to seeing you, at one of our meetings, and perhaps long lost Síle, one day.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yarrumk View Post
    Hey, recent film devotee, shoot 35mm, medium format, & am
    awaiting lens for speedgraphic 4x5 (also shoot digital but I believe that's a no no) I tweet as @yarrumk and I intend to haunt Peter for some courses following nothing but fantastic reviews from friends, also, I live in Ballivor, so not too far
    Oh... My real name is Keith
    Hi Keith and welcome to Apug. Sure you're only down the road form me
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Been getting info from APUG for a little while and didn't notice this section before. Been shooting film a little while, added a digital camera but never stopped with the film. It's nice to see that so many people are still shooting film. I shoot 35mm nikon's and medium format 6x45 and 6x7 cameras.... Next step is LF :-).. Did the B&W landscape workshop with Peter (AKA thefizz) recently and have to say that one weekend is going to cost me so much it'll not be funny.. Got totally hooked on darkroom printing, plus the fact that Peter is a great instructor and has a great passion for everything film really made the weekend enjoyable. In the process of setting up a darkroom at home so that should be up a running in the next couple of months.

John
    Last edited by Johnhig; 10-03-2012 at 03:09 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Home Johnhig !

Ron

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin