Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,532   Online: 849

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21252627282930313233 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'll take a few silver prints .

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi folks I'm new to this forum. I had heard of APUG but never got around to checking it out. Monosnaps (Eddie) pointed me here after chatting to him over a camera and some film Thanks Eddie

I'm based in Dublin and have been into photography for a few years now. I shoot mostly film, medium format and 35mm, mostly black & white but I shoot colour too.

It looks like a fairly extensive site here so I'm off to browse.

Cheers,

Jim.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome Jim, always good to see new members.

Peter
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome onboard Jim,

hope to see you at some of our meet ups or print showings....

Fran

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome from Co Wicklow, Jim. There's a likely photo outing coming up in Dec, perhaps see you there, or at the print showing in March or thereabout.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome Jim nice to meet you, hope you can tag along to one of the print reviews or even the outing in December.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Cheers for the welcomes folks. I'd like to make some of the events for sure, I'll keep an eye on the dates.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi Jim and welcome to the Irish section of APUG. Like the other members I would be pleased to meet you at one of print showings or outings.
    Vincent Brady
    "Visual art is a chase after the invisable and B&W photos remind you of this search for what can't be seen,for what's missing"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi everyone. New Dublin based film shooter here.
    I have really fond memories of being a kid and dropping rolls of film off at the local newsagents and waiting a few days/week to get them back. Always loved that part. And I really miss the part where every time I dropped a roll of film in I was given a new one for free.

So cut to many years later, after a huge hiatus from photography I eventually ended up working in it! Digital made it happen. I'm a portrait photographer. Have been professionally for four years now. So I take a lot of the same type of photos day in and day out and I actually love it because the people are always different.

Back to now, I found some very old rolls of childhood photos at home and after having left them in to get developed I found myself getting really excited about seeing what was on them.
    Film has brought back some of the magic to photography for myself. I love 'the waiting game'. Dug out an old Rangefinder and shot a few rolls. Yes I totally sucked! But I was suddenly gripped to shot more personal work. Got myself a copy of 'Film is not dead', bought a few more rolls. Added a bargain price Holga. And I'm just having fun. (Also need to have the rangefinder CLA'd, any recommendations?) Really want a Mamiya RZ ProII. No idea why but just knew it was for me if that makes any sense.

Anyway ah that was a little more long winded than I intended but........
    Hello!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Enjoy the return, Apjcphoto. It would be nice to meet you at one of our get-togethers.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin