Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,416   Online: 764

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 222627282930313233 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Good to hear from you Apjcphoto and along with the other members of the Irish Section I look forward to meeting you at one of our print showings or photo shoots. Next photo shoot is 14th Dec at the Black Castle in Wicklow. There is a separate tread about this meetup in the Irish Section.
    Vincent Brady
    "Visual art is a chase after the invisable and B&W photos remind you of this search for what can't be seen,for what's missing"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks very much for the welcome. Managed to get some new film over the Christmas period, great stocking fillers by the way! Picked up a voucher for one of thefizz's darkroom courses. Hopefully he'll have one in Jan as I've a few Saturdays off early in the month and that never happens!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome, You will enjoy Peter's course great opportunity to learn some darkroom skills. Enjoy

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi All,
    Been fooling around with mostly toy cameras for 6 years or so. The last couple of years have seen me graduating to rangefinders, usually a Yashica GS or a Canon QL17 and home developing (which I have struggled with to be honest) . This year I have decided to get more involved in the irish photo community to improve my skills. Looking forward to using this forum for that.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome Eric.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Fizz

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Eric, Welcome, keep an eye on the Ireland section we arrange meet ups a couple of times a year, all very informal, a good opportunity to see other photographers work.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Mono, I'll keep an eye out for that for sure.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Welcome to the Irish Section of APUG Eric. Hope we get to meet during the year.
    Vincent Brady
    "Visual art is a chase after the invisable and B&W photos remind you of this search for what can't be seen,for what's missing"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Welcome Eric.
    I'm fairly new around APUG too so still finding my way through the forums of which there are plenty

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin