Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,691   Posts: 1,548,926   Online: 790

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    Yeah, Skellig Michael is beautiful.....once you get there! Although you could get luckier than I was and not have a crazy boatman heading into an oncoming storm. I'd really love to go back but does anyone have a helicopter?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Holliday View Post
    It's a stairway under the sea to Scotland, I've a nice abstract series on the Causeway, but you'll need to hide the tripod as it's owned by the National Trust.
    I photographed there for several hours with my 4x5 and tripod and nothing was said -- even carried it out in the open through the ticket stand and welcome center. No one anywhere in the Island ever questioned my use of a tripod, but maybe other people have had problems. For me, there was never an issue.

Now to go to Fintan's Cave on the other side . . . .

I'm sure God stepped down in both Scotland and Ireland, though -- He is a Celt, after all!
    Michael McClellan
    Documentary Photographer
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    http://www.MichaelMcClellan.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcclellan View Post
    He is a Celt)
    The word Celt is a little bit controversial, but I'll not go into that

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin