Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,697   Posts: 1,482,545   Online: 884

Shooter
    35mm

Photovision Roadshows?

Hi,

Has anyone ever attended a Photovision road show? There is one scheduled for September in Croke Park. While there does seem to be the growing bias towards d*gi**l I was wondering if might be worth a visit.

The "details" are on http://www.forwardevents.co.uk/index.php

David
    I want to take the photograph I think I'm taking

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi David,

I haven't been to one of these before but it does seem to be pretty much all digi stuff so it wouldn't interest me very much, except for maybe studio equipment.

Peter
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    35mm
    Yes there is to be a lot of digi stuff, but there seems to a small exhibition running in parallel and I thought there might be some suppliers attending such as Calumet and Barker who supply darkroom equipment etc. which could be of interest. Can't remember seeing any mention of the entrance fee anywhere, if it's free then I might wander along.

David
    I want to take the photograph I think I'm taking

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin