Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,738   Online: 914

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Peoples Photography, St Stephens Green Dublin, Sat 25th & Sun 26th August 2007

This is the 20th Annual Open Air Photo Exhibition and if you dont know about it their site is http://peoples-photography.com/

They have emailed everyone on their mailing list to give them a head start before the general public are invited to take part. The best spaces are quickly snapped up [pun intended ]

I dont want to take a space on my own but would be interested if apug.org/ireland could arrange a group space which would also serve as a way to generate publicity for this region group.

Any takers??

Fintan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    hmmm.....interesting, I had thought about doing this myself but an Apug/Ireland group exhibit may be a good idea.

The only problem now is that I am also hoping to get involved in two out-door fairs locally this summer and exhibit some of my prints but I have a lot of printing to do so I couldn't guarantee I would be ready for this one. Then again, if I sell nothing at the fairs I will have plenty ready for this one .

Peter
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You could have your main space and have a few prints on the apug/ireland space. And book at the same time so we get two spots together

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    *bumps* Anyone??

Shooter
    Holga
    ahem, right thread this time...

can't commit that far ahead, don't know if i'll be in ireland end of august. will know by july, if that's not too late

cath.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin