Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,557   Posts: 1,573,227   Online: 976

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thefizz View Post
    I'm staying over Friday night in a B&B a few miles from Cashel, so if anyone else is there on Friday, let me know. I may even shoot a roll or two or drink a pint or two.

Peter
    I'm trying to stay optimistic.. If the weather was like today would be perfect!
    Good luck Friday Peter, if you get some night shots done I would love to see them. I think it looks spectacular at night time.
    I'm hoping to get there by 9 or so Sat morning, complete with take-away coffee!
    Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi all,

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow and that the weather is as good as it was today!

David
    I want to take the photograph I think I'm taking

Shooter
    Holga
    Great to see the gang again.

Thanks to thefizz for organizing, Síle for best efforts on the weather, Santa aka Fintan for the treats (get some sleep and let me know if there's anything I can do), Mel for joining us for the first time (hooray) and of course for the lift (one day I will drive like you... one day).

Don't forget our tasks have been reassigned for our next get together:

I'm in charge of the bikinis:
    [credit iconogenic, istockphoto]

Last edited by fluffy_penguins; 06-02-2007 at 04:50 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling

Shooter
    Holga
    Oh yes, the off-camera flash site I mentioned is strobist (aka David Hobby)

http://strobist.blogspot.com/

Strobist bootcamp starts Monday, I believe!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It was really great to see everyone again yesterday, and to get to meet Mel

Peter thanks again for being our scout and Fintan thanks for being Santa! I am still trying to find a home for everything but hopefully I'll get it all set up during the week..

I've decided to officially resign from my position as weather girl, (before I'm sacked) so the position is now open to applicants.. and Catherine I can see the studio day much clearer now ..and you're going to look amazing! Although I'd like to see a bit more black in that trim...

Looking forward to the next one!

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin