Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,762   Posts: 1,516,132   Online: 843

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heritage pass

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Got my Heritage Card yesterday in Trim Castle but no luck with a refund for Saturday's admission in Cashel.

Think I'll email the OPW and chance my arm
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Got a reply from the OPW, all they can do is give me an extra free month when my card expires in a years time, yipee :rolleyes:
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    35mm
    Well at least it's better than nothing, not much but a little better.

David
    I want to take the photograph I think I'm taking

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thefizz View Post
    Got a reply from the OPW, all they can do is give me an extra free month when my card expires in a years time, yipee :rolleyes:
    I've been on the phone to the OPW every day for the past three days trying to get some satisfaction on this too.. and yet I still haven't managed to speak to the (apparently only?) woman in charge of the Heritage cards..
    Hope springs eternal..

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Finally spoke to the lady from the OPW today. She mentioned having received a similar request by email (...Peter...) and has agreed that all of us that were at the Rock Saturday morning will be eligible for a months addition onto our Heritage Cards when purchased, as already agreed with Peter.
    All we have to do is remember to call her next year a month before they expire!

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin