Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,666   Posts: 1,481,710   Online: 739

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

APUG member prints in Dublin area galleries?

I will be visiting Dublin Oct 1-4. Do any of the Irish APUG members have work on display at Dublin area galleries? I saw the previous post about Meath and it reminded me that perhaps some Dublin galleries have some of your work I might see.

Martin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Martin,

I'm afraid the Fair in Meath is as far as I've gone with exhibiting. I'm not sure if any other Irish Apuger has work on display at the moment but I don't think so.

Enjoy Dublin,
    Peter
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinB View Post
    I will be visiting Dublin Oct 1-4. Do any of the Irish APUG members have work on display at Dublin area galleries? I saw the previous post about Meath and it reminded me that perhaps some Dublin galleries have some of your work I might see.

Martin

Fintan had a really great one recently, but it's not in Dublin and I believe it's finished at the end of this month?
    Apart from his and Peter's exhibition in Meath I don't believe there are any more out there..
    You could always try fit in a trip to the Gallery of Photography but either way.. you'll love Dublin all the same

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin