Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,533   Posts: 1,572,692   Online: 839

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (Blackberry 8700 series: BlackBerry8707/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/125)

Sorry you can't make it here guys. The weather isn't great but the Guinness is creamy here in The Local, Dungarvan.

Shooter
    Holga
    news alert.... penguin feathers finally dried out... news alert... penguin warm and toasty in front of the fire. thanks for a great day, guys. on a scale of one to ten... another twelve!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It rained on the way down and it rained on the way home but what a fantastic day it was while we were there. It turned out to be a just beautiful, couldn't have asked for better. The only problem now is I have 12 rolls of film to develop but I guess that is a good complaint
    Last edited by thefizz; 12-01-2007 at 03:57 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Awesome day, thanks for the company and craic.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Really glad to hear you guys had a great time, sorry again that I missed it.. And thank goodness for that weather I ordered

Looking forward to the Penguin vs the Fizzmeister erotica studio shots in the New Year..

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    35mm
    What a great day! My feet have finally warmed up and I've got the sand out of my tripod. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Mel

Shooter
    35mm
    Great to hear you all had such a good time, really sorry I missed it. Don't forget to post some shots when you have them.

David
    I want to take the photograph I think I'm taking

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin