Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,351   Online: 762

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516171822 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi guys, sorry I've been asleep for the last while with no internet access. College has totally taken over me life at the mo, great to see you're getting the exhibition together. I'll probably have to bow out of it though coz I just really haven't the time (or the shots).
    Hope alls well with everyone, I'll keep more in touch from now on (I know my password now!)

Dave

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Hi

If colourful 'chromes are allowed, then I'd like to have a go. If not, just let me know.

Andrew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    they'd be great Andrew.
    thanks
    fintan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Fine by me Andrew, good to have you on board.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    i game if there's room in the bed

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome to apug Peter.

You can never have enough Peters around
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thefizz View Post
    You can never have enough Peters around
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by peterev View Post
    i game if there's room in the bed
    Welcome to APUG mister, do post often!!

Shooter
    35mm
    Hey fluffy, any news from Sirius? The monkeys look like they might have turned out and some of the Fota garden stuff is showing potential (fingers crossed). Went back to the bottle brush last night and retook those (and some of the other things I destroyed). Rapidly becoming a fan of faster film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've visited Airfield yesterday and I wanted to share some thoughts with you. First of all, having APUG Ireland exhibit anywhere, no matter where, would be great, so please continue counting me in. I wonder, though, about Airfield's space a little. While I like the rooms and the outdoors much, I found it quite difficult to see the pictures they have showing at the moment. All of the pictures are hanging in the restaurant space, and to see them you really need to disturb the diners, which is not too nice to them. :-) There is only one wall with no tables next to it where pictures are on two levels. The higher one is a good 2m above floor, so not easy to see those pics... One room does lunch/dining functions and you cannot see pictures there at all. The only people who knew anything about the prints were the cashier at the restaurant, but he was not too sure about buying/selling any.

Still, any place is better than none, but if anyone has additional suggestions well...that would be nice. Perhaps Airfield would be planning to re-jig things a bit?

PS. The present exhibit's pictures are quite poorly mounted and sadly they are very weak inkjets with pixelisation artefacts and all... I hate being picky! :-(

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin