Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,711   Posts: 1,482,956   Online: 975

Page 1 of 27 123456711 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

APUG Ireland Exhibition

More of a roll call really but at the last outing we were suggesting an APUG.org/Ireland exhibition next year, possibly the autumn and running in Dublin and Cork.

Can we kick start the thread with expressions of interest etc.

Fintan
    www.fpworkshops.com
    Film Photography Workshops - Ireland

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintan View Post
    More of a roll call really but at the last outing we were suggesting an APUG.org/Ireland exhibition next year, possibly the autumn and running in Dublin and Cork.

Can we kick start the thread with expressions of interest etc.

Fintan
    I'd love to think I could, but I've yet to do anything I think exhibition worthy.. but I'll certainly support the rest of ye in any way I can.

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm interested.

Mel

Shooter
    Holga
    I'm in....

Síle I don't believe you... I'm sure you have something "worthy" and if not... it will be a great start of year project!!!! We all shoot such different stuff it's a great idea for a group show...

:-)

Catherine

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy_penguins View Post
    I'm in....

Síle I don't believe you... I'm sure you have something "worthy" and if not... it will be a great start of year project!!!! We all shoot such different stuff it's a great idea for a group show...

:-)

Catherine
    Thanks Catherine, I certainly wouldn't say no, but it's definitely something I'd love to work towards.

I did have this new studio project in mind for the new year.. Penguin erotica meets Fizz Kong Fooey.. more about that later

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm thinking along the lines of Síle, just don't know if my work is up to exhibition standard. I'm even reluctant to hang stuff on the walls of my own home. But maybe as Catherine suggests it would be a project for the new year.

David
    I want to take the photograph I think I'm taking

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ah guys, I didn't expect this reaction. I don't want to force anyone into doing anything they aren't comfortable with.
    www.fpworkshops.com
    Film Photography Workshops - Ireland

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm in. I guess we would need to book the gallerys as soon as possible. Any suggestions?
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    35mm RF
    It's an interesting Idea, I like most others it appears, have got no further than putting things on my own walls. That said it would make for a project and why not, it's not like we're going to suffer if people don't like our pictures.

Count me in

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintan View Post
    Ah guys, I didn't expect this reaction. I don't want to force anyone into doing anything they aren't comfortable with.
    Fintan,

Don't worry about it, you're not forcing anyone to do anything. If I can produce some work I'm happy for "the public" to see, then I'll take part otherwise I'll support the rest of you. It's a great idea and definitely something to aim for.

David
    I want to take the photograph I think I'm taking

Page 1 of 27 123456711 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin