Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,277   Online: 878

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    RUST NEVER SLEEPS
    Not an original title, but it is the title that I've chosen for my panel of 6 prints that goes on display in Dublin Photographic Centre, Camden St., from Fri. night from 6 to 10 PM. After that the gallery is open on Sat's only until the end of Oct. from 10 to 5 o'clock.The exhibition consists of the panels of 5 different photographers. Feel free to call in on Friday or any Saturday.

Cheers
    Vincent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for letting us know Tex, I hope to see it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    # Fintan

Our photography students will go to Dublin from Sunday 28.th of September untill the 3.rd of October - can you give me any information about photographic exibitions or workshops in that period ? As one of the teachers here in Vraa, I need to seek out info, so that we can visit some relevant spots in Dublin.

If you reply to this - can you please state adress and type of exibitions/workshops

Also if you can specify some nice locations nearby Dublin - e.g landscape photography :-)

Thanks in advance

Sincerely
    Claus Stensgaard

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLemon View Post
    # Fintan
    Also if you can specify some nice locations nearby Dublin - e.g landscape photography :-)
    Wicklow is right on Dublins doorstep and is well worth a visit

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2655602...06933541/show/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    We have our Apug/Ireland "No Pixels - Ireland on Film" exhibition starting on Tuesday 23rd and running till Friday 3rd October in Airfield Trust.

Check out www.airfield.ie for location. It's on your way out to the Wicklow mountains.

This page has info on our exhibition, www.airfield.ie/events_page.htm

Peter
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If anyone can get the chance,my friend simon burch has an exhibition in the paul o'kane gallery on merrion square. his prints are absolutely astonishing. truly remarkable work,
    the best photography i have seen for a long time. its coming down soon and he will have a book coming out next year, but do yourself a favour and see his prints.

peter e

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    //Peterev

We went to this gallery, but it was 3 weeks ago that Simon Burch had his exibition. We came to see nice photos, but only a few dull paintings were on the wall.

Anyway - thanks for guidance and that you took the time

CS

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLemon View Post
    //Peterev

We went to this gallery, but it was 3 weeks ago that Simon Burch had his exibition. We came to see nice photos, but only a few dull paintings were on the wall.

Anyway - thanks for guidance and that you took the time

CS
    Sorry to hear that, I didn't post it in response to your question. Just a general announcement. I should have specified it only had a couple of days left.

I have actually only ever bought 1 print from another photographer, but I'm getting 2 of these, they really are beautiful (if bankruptingly expensive). Simon will have a book of these photographs published next year. Only around 35 images but they're incredible.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PHOTO2009
    The exhibition of the Dublin Camera Club is on now at the Dublin City Library, 138-144 Pearse Street, Dublin 2.
    Exhibition is open to the public from 10am until 30th July.
    This is the 62nd exhibition of the club since 1947 and has over 260 images on display.

Cheers
    TEX
    Last edited by Vincent Brady; 07-11-2009 at 05:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi everybody

Looks like this has been mentioned for the previous years, well, its back on this coming weekend 29/30 August 2009.
    [URL="http://www.Peoples-Photography.com"/URL]
    Anybody coming along, stop and say hello at place 349/350.
    I'm new enough here - so would be nice to names and faces together.

As an aside, reading back on the messages here, not much mention has been made over the last year of other exhibitions going on. Everything quiet or nobody posting ??

J..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin