Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,496   Posts: 1,543,045   Online: 864

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Holga
    I am *seriously* tempted...

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy_penguins View Post
    I am *seriously* tempted...
    Myself or Síle will send you full details shortly, just to tempt you that little bit more!

David
    I want to take the photograph I think I'm taking

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Details so far..

Final details to be posted shortly, but the dates and schedule is as follows :-
    • Sunday 16th March - Les will lead an outing to two shooting locations in Wicklow and follow it with a talk introducing Street Photography in preparation for the following day’s outing to Dublin and the St.Patrick’s Day Festival.

• Monday 17th March - St.Patrick's Day Festival street photography

• Tuesday 18th March - Shooting with Les at Glendalough 6th Century Monastic settlement and lakes

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sounds good, where is the talk on Street Photography being held Sile?
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thefizz View Post
    Sounds good, where is the talk on Street Photography being held Sile?

Hey Peter,

The plan is to have it in the hotel conference room in Bray .. to be confirmed by the weekend.

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    35mm

Details finalised

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know that after discussions with Les it has been agreed that there will be an optional digital element to the workshop whereby participants will be able to do some digital printing with Les and go home with a print, he will also cover matte cutting.

Traditional photography will naturally be more than welcome but to keep within the philosophy of APUG, we felt that it would be more appropriate that the full details in HybridPhoto, for those that are interested it can be found at:

http://www.hybridphoto.com/forums/sh...=6105#post6105

We would like to stress that film photographers are very welcome to attend.

David

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    what time are you guys starting on the sunday?

i'm trying to figure if i can make it over for the day, i'll have a big bag of film though and may need a donkey and cart to help me carry it

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintan View Post
    what time are you guys starting on the sunday?

i'm trying to figure if i can make it over for the day, i'll have a big bag of film though and may need a donkey and cart to help me carry it
    We will be setting out from Bray around 10am and heading to Enniskerry village followed by Powerscourt Gardens. Donkeys are in short supply, but we'll try organise a cart for you

David

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, if that is the route you take you will have to pass by my house. :-) Drinks on offer in the garden... Seriously, I think I would love to join this event. I hope I can reschedule my travel to be here over the weekend.

Rafal

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rafal View Post
    Well, if that is the route you take you will have to pass by my house. :-) Drinks on offer in the garden... Seriously, I think I would love to join this event. I hope I can reschedule my travel to be here over the weekend.

Rafal
    Hope you can join us too Rafal, let me know if you manage to reschedule your plans, and we'll hopefully see you for one or more of the workshops!

Síle
    Síle

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin