Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,709   Online: 1223

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I could bring a Crown Graphic that I'd like to get around to using. Time is the scarce resource these days! Depending on dates I'd love to come along - I hope it's a date that'll allow us link up with Team Penguin?

Andrew

Shooter
    Medium Format
    [QUOTE=Daragh Regan;609344]Peter,
    My speed graphic arrived before the weekend. I'm waiting on a couple of film holders, might be lucky enough to get a couple of grafmatic back on the dreaded auction site over the next couple of days. And then, I'll need to get my hands on some film- it's all new to me, and slightly intimidating.
    If you're offloading some infra-red film I'd be interested.

i have a few holders and a changing bag if you would like to borrow them for the trip. infra red on 5x4 can be a little tricky because of the focusing. i shadow focus with a 67 camera and then use a small aperture. let me know if you want the slides etc and i'll sort you out with some film foc when you collect them

Shooter
    Holga
    Okay, let me float a date and see how we get on:

May 2 and May 3rd (meet up in a pub Friday night, creamy pints, tall tales, fussing over the penguin; up at dawn for photographing on the Saturday)... home Saturday afternoon?

Shooter
    35mm
    sounds good to me

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    fussing over the penguin, whatareyalike!!!

i think i'm ok with that date, will check tonite.

Shooter
    Holga
    bumpity bump,

how does that date look?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sorry fluffy, i'm only tentative on that date now, if it suits everyone else please dont let me stop ye.

is there any pinhole people here for world pinhole day on april 27th even for an hour or two?

Shooter
    Holga
    i can only do the morning on world pinhole day, and only if it's close by (have yoga/meditation/breathing class in the afternoon - i think 2pm to 6pm)... but hey, i could be driving by then so i could zoom up and meet you somewhere???

what are you thinking by way of subjects for yr new pinhole?

i am hoping to do some cork landmarks, castles, cathedrals, the river and such

cath

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ----i have a few holders and a changing bag if you would like to borrow them for the trip. infra red on 5x4 can be a little tricky because of the focusing. i shadow focus with a 67 camera and then use a small aperture. let me know if you want the slides etc and i'll sort you out with some film foc when you collect them----(Peter)

Peter, thanks for your generous offer- I've got a changing bag, hopefully it'll do the trick (I've a feeling it might be a bit on the small size). I've got one film holder, keep getting pipped at the post for grafmatic holders. I'll rustle up a couple more before this meet, but if I'm up in your neck of the woods I'll take you up on the film, thanks!
    Good tip on the focussing- no IR dot on the graphic..
    Last edited by Daragh Regan; 04-10-2008 at 11:40 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: clarity

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've some film holders that I'm about to advertise for sale Daragh in case you are interested.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin