Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,713   Posts: 1,514,722   Online: 841

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

East Cork Get together?

Ok folks it's about time we got together again..
    East Cork has been suggested as a possible option.. Have we any takers or suggestions on locations?

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Overnight stay on friday and early rise saturday worked great last time, would like that again if possible.

thefizz is in Jordan so we probably won't get a reply till next week.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sounds interesting.

Not least because I'm waiting on a Speed Graphic and could probably do with some LF advice in the near future.

D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Would love to join - when is that? I am in Moscow this week, Norway, Finland, and UK next week, and Poland the week after. Then I am back in Ireland for a little before going away again. I have never been to Cork, though!

That SpeedGraphic would be an extra magnet!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    With no date set as yet.. we could always wait for the Speed Graphic to arrive
    I'm definitely up for the overnighter on this one, I couldn't make the last one, but I'll be there this time with bells on!
    Anyone care to throw out a date?

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The only date I definitely can't make is Sat 19th April as we're running a workshop that day.

Would we be talking earlier or later than the 19/04 ??

Shooter
    Multi Format
    After 19/04 might suit me better, but if I can't make it this time I'll do my best to attend the next.

What's the usual agenda for these get togethers? Or is that a dumb question.....?

And any further developments on your APUG Ireland exhibition?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If its just a meet on the day, we'd have a coffee and a chat then go exploring a few spots together, have a bite to eat then home.

If its a stayover, then we drink creamy pints of Guinness on the friday night, have a good chat, then get up early on saturday morning and shoot till lunchtime. Some of us have families so getting back home to stay in the marriage is important :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We've gone to places like Cashel, Clonmacnoise, Wicklow and The Copper Coast in Waterford, which was the best one so far.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sounds good Fintan.
    The stayover sounds good, but as it's only East Cork, a one day meet would be ok.
    And it might allow slower handheld shutter speeds the following morning too.....
    Any results of these trips posted anywhere?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I rarely print small enough for my A4 scanner, its on my to-do list, to get some prints onto the APUG gallery. Not sure about everyone else.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin