Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,787   Online: 833

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Lith Printing Workshop - 20th Sept. 2008

Our next one day "Introduction to Lith Printing" workshop is running on 20th September 2008 in Dublin with Brian McIlvenny.

Brian is an award-winning photographer who is recognized as Ireland’s leading expert in Lith printing.

Using ordinary black & white negatives, Lith printing is a very creative printing process and the results are unlike conventional black and white printing in several respects. The prints produced using this technique can often be described as looking more graphic but can may also be soft and subtle.

Lith prints are colourful even before toning and may contain warm coloured mid and light tones to high contrast cold coloured shadow tones. The process is so unique that no two prints will look exactly the same.

No previous experience of Lith printing is required to take part in this workshop. The cost is €75 and as usual places are limited. Full details can be seen at www.fpworkshops.com

Peter
    Last edited by thefizz; 08-06-2008 at 06:49 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    One place remining for this Saturday's Lith Printing workshop, pm me if interested.

Peter
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin