Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,925   Posts: 1,556,793   Online: 1000

Shooter
    35mm

Anyone doing E6 processing of 120 film in Ireland

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get some Fuji Velvia processed in Dublin. I used it think it was colour print film (D'oh) and think I have some fairly decent sunrise shots so would like to get it processed, if it wasn't for the shots I think I got I'd probably dump it!

Thanks

David
    I want to take the photograph I think I'm taking

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've used Repro 35 http://www.repro35.ie/ in 68 Merrion Sq for some E6 4x5". They did a really lovely job, I was very happy - especially as the slides were past their due date. Not sure if they do your format, but I would guess so. Try calling them on 01-6621077.

Rafal

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I use Repro for my 120 transparency film. They do a good job.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks guys, I'll give Repro a call.

David

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by dferrie View Post
    Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get some Fuji Velvia processed in Dublin. I used it think it was colour print film (D'oh) and think I have some fairly decent sunrise shots so would like to get it processed, if it wasn't for the shots I think I got I'd probably dump it!

Thanks

David
    If you didn't bracket your exposures ask the lab (whichever one you use) to perform a "snip-test" before running the whole role. You'll be glad you did.
    "A certain amount of contempt for the material employed to express an idea is indispensable to the purest realization of this idea." Man Ray

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Changeling1 View Post
    If you didn't bracket your exposures ask the lab (whichever one you use) to perform a "snip-test" before running the whole role. You'll be glad you did.
    I actually thought about the bracketing thing yesterday evening, I know on one role that I did bracket as I was shooting a sunrise, but not sure about the second role, so I'll ask about the "snip-test", thanks for the tip!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    if you are clip testing try to decide whether the first frame or last frame is more important to you (if you can remember).they can clip either end but its quite destructive to the image tested. also if you can ask for a short clip as sometimes they can test an excessive amount. also they dont process e6 everyday,think its three days a week.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin