Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,944   Posts: 1,557,723   Online: 1208

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Advanced Darkroom Workshop with Les McLean 22nd/23rd Nov.08

We are delighted to have Les McLean back to teach his Darkroom Printing workshop on 22nd & 23rd November.

This workshop is beneficial to those of intermediate standard and above and will tackle such techniques as:

Flashing and Fogging
    Split Grade Printing
    Multi Grade Printing
    Two bath development
    Water bath development
    Selenium toning for image enhancement and archival purposes.

Les is regarded as one of the best photographic print makers in the world, so if you wish to see a master printer at work and also get the opportunity to print from your own negatives with expert guidance, then this workshop is a must.

Full details are on www.fpworkshops.com
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What a superb workshop, lots of really fine prints made. Well done to everyone and of course to Les for making it the success it was.

We hope to have Les back for more workshops in 2009, please tell your friends to check us out.

Fintan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I really really enjoyed this. Especially the bit when Les declared that I had a "smidgeon of intelligence" :-)

Thanks so much to Fintan and Peter for setting this up and running it so well .. looking forward to more in 2009.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hughitb View Post
    I really really enjoyed this. Especially the bit when Les declared that I had a "smidgeon of intelligence" :-).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin