Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,655   Posts: 1,481,403   Online: 1076

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 591011121314151617 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The Bronica is fine Peter, still working:-) Very little water got into it thank god

Thanks for the weekend all, was good fun
    M

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Had an enjoyable day, the good company helped. Pleased to meet Gigi Mel and Sile, A little more time to discuss prints and print presentation techniques would have been a bonus. I have two rolls processed, The Acros 100 taken at Kippure which was very contrasty with a few dodgy exposures. The other roll is the Holga images which look ok, they are drying at the moment.
    Pleased Martins camera is ok, Did Sile sort out the problem with the Olympus.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I only wish that I had a digital camera to photograph you guys sitting around a table in A PUB with glasses of water in front of you. I'd go public and international with that one and ruin your reputations. Apart from that I thought it was a great weekend and a pleasure to meet everyone. Looking forward to our next get together. We need to allow more time for print showing.

Cheers
    TEX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would have liked a pint but somebody has to drive Tex :rolleyes:

On other occasions there was plenty of time to show prints on the friday evening when everyone was present.
    Last edited by Fintan; 12-07-2008 at 04:45 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    www.fpworkshops.com
    Film Photography Workshops - Ireland

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry I missed out on the pub/print showing, but impressed you lot were on the water! I struggled through the office party and more wine.. it was tough, but someone had to do it! It seems I should be glad I missed out on the Tex lecture though.. hope you were gentle with them Tex!

Eddie so far I haven't had the chance to take the Olympus to the darkroom to remove the film and check out it out, hopefully I'll salvage something out of it, then it'll be taking a trip to Dublin to sort it once and for all.. at least I had thought to throw in the compact! How did the close up of our friendly equine friends work?

Martin glad to hear the camera is ok... dying to see some of those Rollei results.

Peter.. Um... 'Lure you' to my room?? Don't make me tell everyone what really happened.....
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sile you might like to give this guy a call;

Alan McDonnell
    Camera Repair Centre
    147 Harmonstown Road,
    Artane,
    Dublin 5.
    Ph: 087-1350345
    www.fpworkshops.com
    Film Photography Workshops - Ireland

Shooter
    35mm
    Good day was had by all I think, bar the dip in the river by the camera, etc.... Next time out I am going to tie my tripod to my arm so I won't forget it; managed to use a rock or two with my camera sitting on my hat as a make shift tripod, thanks for the loan of yours Sile. Nice to meet some new and not so new faces, hope you all got home OK.....MOPS

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintan View Post
    Sile you might like to give this guy a call;

Alan McDonnell
    Camera Repair Centre
    147 Harmonstown Road,
    Artane,
    Dublin 5.
    Ph: 087-1350345
    Alan used to work out of DML, does he stll do the Hasselblad work there, I know he has to give DML customers preference.. Repairs can be expensive and film cameras are so cheap now make sure the repair is economical.

Shooter
    35mm
    What a great weekend. It was good to meet up and meet some new faces. Sorry I missed the print showing, hopefully they will have finished a bit more of the Dublin-Cork motorway next time we meet and I won't have to head away so early.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Fintan and Eddie I'll give him a buzz later on today and see if he can give me an idea of how much first, as I mentioned on Saturday I need to get my autocord fixed too.. so it might just be worth it..
    I hope!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin