Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,692   Posts: 1,548,954   Online: 807

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm on for styaing over too on the friday.

Mel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG Brian, great to have you here.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Dont want to book the wrong place, is the below link the place we are all to book? 01-4582889 http://www.kippure.com/accommodation_lodge.htm

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Right folks as Sile posted a 4 bedroom house costs €210 per night. The bar will be open as there is a xmas party going on, so breakfast will be available for an extra €10.50. The house means we can have 2 doubles and 2 singles regarding accomadation. I'm opting for a single so can the rest of you fight it out among yourselves and get back to me ASAP. I always thought Fintan and Peter would make a lovely couple.

Cheers
    Vincent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TEX View Post
    Right folks as Sile posted a 4 bedroom house costs €210 per night. The bar will be open as there is a xmas party going on, so breakfast will be available for an extra €10.50. The house means we can have 2 doubles and 2 singles regarding accomadation. I'm opting for a single so can the rest of you fight it out among yourselves and get back to me ASAP. I always thought Fintan and Peter would make a lovely couple.

Cheers
    Vincent
    I'm in for a single too.. but will give them a buzz as I was thinking the lodge where there are more single rooms as far as I know..
    I'll get back to you later

S
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by martinhughesireland View Post
    Dont want to book the wrong place, is the below link the place we are all to book? 01-4582889 http://www.kippure.com/accommodation_lodge.htm
    Thats the one Martin.

I have my room booked.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks Sile I nearly made a mess of that talking about sharing a house. I did'nt realise that the lodge was also available room by room. I have now booked my room there also. I advise other people to follow suit.

Cheers
    Vincent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I always thought Fintan and Peter would make a lovely couple.
    We row just as much....then we do things my way

Lodge booked Mr Brady

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Sile I nearly made a mess of that talking about sharing a house. I did'nt realise that the lodge was also available room by room. I have now booked my room there also. I advise other people to follow suit.

Cheers
    Vincent
    No problem Vincent, it wasn't quite clear which way we were going so confusion was understandable, besides we always had that option of the house if the Lodge was booked out.
    I've also booked my room and the receptionist recommended anyone else wanting to do so, do it as soon as they can. There were still 4/5 rooms available when I spoke to her, so hopefully everyone who wants will be accommodated there.

S

ps.. They do make a lovely couple don't they?
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    35mm
    i'm booked in now too

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin