Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,812   Posts: 1,581,557   Online: 967

Thread: Print Dryer

Ark

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras

Print Dryer

The Ark, A Cultural Centre for Children is holding a photography workshop from Tuesday 21st-Friday 24th October (next week), and we are trying to get our hands on a print dryer for this time. If anyone has a print dryer, and would be so kind as to lend it to us for that time, or if anyone knows of where we might be able to hire such a piece of equipment, I would really appreciate hearing from you.

Many thanks

Shooter
    35mm
    I note that you are in Ireland and it might well be that those in that country know where the Ark is,what it does etc but in case those very active and helpful APUGers in Ireland don't know, you might want to give a bit more of an introduction to yourself and the Ark organisation as it is your first post.

This reply will get the thread back up to the top for now but more information might be needed for a positive response.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello Ark,
    Print dryers would be fairly rare in Ireland, I havent seen very many of them. I donated mine to the Gallery of Photography a while ago. They are close to you and their number is on their website if you want to try calling them.
    http://www.galleryofphotography.ie/
    Good luck with your project.
    Fintan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin