Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,220   Posts: 1,532,319   Online: 966

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

ILFOTEC DD-X in Dublin ??

I'm looking to try this Ilford developer. Has anyone seen it in stock anywhere?

Fintan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    not in dublin, it is available at b&h but the shipping cost means you should buy bulk or a couple of other items you may need for it to be worthwhile.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I found a bottle in Gunns just by magic

Where would we be without them?

Shooter
    35mm
    If Gunns run out then there seems to be a Jessops in Dundalk. You can order DDX via the Jessops online ordering and have it delivered to the shop of your choice. Might have to wait a few days for delivery and OK it's a bit of a car journey but the way things are with the £ to the euro, you can probably pay for the fuel by doing a weekly shop as well. The BBC reporter over here, Mark Simpson, an Ulsterman, was sent back to N Ireland and then went shopping in both the North and the South for the same basket of goods. What cost the equivalent of over £11 in the South was only just over £8 in the North! A weekly shopping basket must save a fortune.

What's that phrase? Oh yes, the luck of the Irish.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for taking the time to post that pentaxuser, I didn't know that there was a Jessops in Dundalk. I wouldn't be a fan of Jessops in any case though, I'll tell you why over a pint or a mug of tea someday

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin