Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,040   Online: 1064

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I was actually tempted for a second to buy it, but then I remembered that I dont really need more cameras

Try ebay, the lens on it's own cost almost as much as what you are asking for the kit.
    Good luck!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by randomway View Post
    I was actually tempted for a second to buy it, but then I remembered that I dont really need more cameras

Try ebay, the lens on it's own cost almost as much as what you are asking for the kit.
    Good luck!
    Ah yeah .. I'll go ebay if this doesn't work.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hughitb View Post
    On buyandsell.ie ..

Hassleblad 500c €385.00
    80mm, 150mm lenses. 3x A12 backs. Polaroid back. Extras. Needs a service.
    This is now back on sale for €305. Quick! Somebody talk me out of this ....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Out of interest, would it expensive to get it serviced ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    it would be several hundred anyway, depending on how much of it needs servicing and how bad order its in.

it would be well worth a look anyway

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I don't think this really qualifies as a bargain but there is someone on adverts.ie selling a Mamiya 6 + 75mm lens for 1150 euros.

I'm adding it in here because (a) you don't see them for sale in Ireland very often and (b) I reckon the seller is open to offers ....

edit: *cough* Just realised the seller is someone who posts here .... let me add that he is a fine gentleman and very reasonable and honest :-)

Why are you selling it F.? I thought you were emotionally and physically welded to that camera!
    Last edited by hughitb; 02-25-2009 at 03:59 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hughitb View Post
    I don't think this really qualifies as a bargain but there is someone on adverts.ie selling a Mamiya 6 + 75mm lens for 1150 euros.

I'm adding it in here because (a) you don't see them for sale in Ireland very often and (b) I reckon the seller is open to offers ....
    LOL Hugh, that someone is me, of course its a bargain and yes I'm open to offers but its a beauty and working well so I aint giving it away in a fire sale.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I just picked up a pile of assorted photo paper that I bought from someone. Included are two boxes of graded paper that I don't really want. It's Ilford 8x10 Grade 0 Glossy Ilfospeed RC Deluxe. One box is full and the other is half-full so I reckon there is about 150 sheets there.

If there is anyone local who has a use for this then pm me. Completely free if you come and pick it up ....

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to mention that this guy is also selling a Durst M800 enlarger with accessories i.e. lens, timer, trays, filters for 99 euros ......
    Last edited by hughitb; 04-22-2009 at 10:02 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    I have a photo blog ... and a Flickr ...

Shooter
    35mm
    [QUOTE=hughitb;787119]I just picked up a pile of assorted photo paper that I bought from someone. Included are two boxes of graded paper that I don't really want. It's Ilford 8x10 Grade 0 Glossy Ilfospeed RC Deluxe. One box is full and the other is half-full so I reckon there is about 150 sheets there.

If there is anyone local who has a use for this then pm me. Completely free if you come and pick it up ....

If you still have these I will gladly remove them from you. I am in Dublin 14 at least in the same county so I reckon that is local. Can you send me address to collect from, to durneybt@eircom.net or bdurney@eircom.ie...Thanks, MOPS.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Grand! Just sent you an email ...
    I have a photo blog ... and a Flickr ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin