Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,958   Posts: 1,522,982   Online: 1174

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Happy Saint Patrick's Day..

Beannacht Lá Fhéile Pádraig ar daoine go léir..
    It's a beautiful sunny morning for Parades and photo takers everywhere.. Hope you have a good one!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ani-clover.gif 
Views:	86 
Size:	2.1 KB 
ID:	13716
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Have a great day!

I truly wish I could join you for a pint.
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Happy Saint Patty's Day!
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Nice one Sile, you were on the ball today. Many Happy returns to you, Supertramp, and Christopher.

Cheers
    Vincent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Happy St.Patrick's Day to you as well Sheila! No parades here and I still have to go to work. Be nice to be where you are!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Happy St Patricks day for yesterday. Normally it's a very rowdy day in Geelong because we have so many Irish ancestors but yesterday was very quiet. Bloody wowsers have struck again.
    Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Leaping leprechaun sighting in Toronto...(Bessa R3A, TMY)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dinesh.. wish you could have joined us too.. but in your absence, I made the ultimate sacrifice..I had one for ya
    Christopher and Tex thank you for returning the wishes..
    Wyno I have to ask - what is a wowser and how does it strike?? I would have thought it sounded like fun but..
    David I love your leaping leprechaun! I did see one or two of those fellas myself today, but none jumped quite so high!
    Kate.. we have no choice but to have the day off here.. You should come over for it some year! Naturally we'd all much rather be at work, but ..
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Sile,
    a wowser is someone who doesn't want anyone to enjoy themselves especially if it's something they (the wowser) feels is morally wrong, like drinking, dancing etc. These people usually call themselves the "moral majority" but that is probably the public face they show. Anyway, there's absolutely nothing wrong with drinking in moderation, and nothing wrong with drinking because it's ST Patrick's Day.
    Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin