Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,672   Online: 806

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

An Evening with Joe Cornish, Dublin Friday 30th October

We are delighted to welcome Joe Cornish to Dublin for a talk and a workshop. Joe is arguably one of the finest contemporary landscape photographers alive.

This really is an event not to be missed, as it represents a unique opportunity to listen and speak with this top professional landscape artist.

Details of the workshop with Joe which will take place the next day in Co Wicklow will be posted next week.

Venue: The Red Cow Moran Hotel, Dublin

Date: Friday 30th October

Time: 19:30 to 22:00
    Cost: €20

Availability: Now booking

More info at http://www.fpworkshops.com/?page_id=29

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    There are currently some tickets available for the talk Joe Cornish is giving on 30th October in the Red Cow hotel Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to see examples of Joe's work and hear him talk about his landscape photography.

If interested, please let me know.

Peter
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I had the pleasure of meeting Joe at the Brits/Yanks workshop in Ontario last fall. If you have the chance to attend this, you won't regret it.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    John beat me to this with his comments. I too took in the same workshop series with Joe last fall.

Joe Cornish came off as a most approachable, well spoken photographer, who is very able to aritculate his visions using words.

He also has a great body of work to display. Make the time if you are local to attend this event; I doubt you would could come away dissappointed.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    A big thank you to the apug members who attended the event on Friday night in the Red Cow hotel. I found it so entertaining and truly inspiring.

And also thank you to those who were at the workshop on Saturday in Wicklow. It was great to get an insight into how Joe worked. It was an invaluable day in terms of what I learned and the weather was terrific which was a huge bonus.

All I want to do now is go out and shot more colour
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin