Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,829   Posts: 1,582,238   Online: 1045

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Tell me more about the 'soft-jam' and the 'hard-jam'. I am working with some Hassy 500c's and 500cm's and I would love to get a few tips from you veterans.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Declan is based on Sundrive road on the southside. I think Alan is based in Artane on the northside but you would need to ring and check.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    http://cesarigd.club.fr/photoe2b.htm

That's the link I found handiest the first time I had any problem with jamming - The tool that Hasselblad (And other 3rd party producers) make for fixing the soft jam can easily be made yourself with the right sized screwdriver and some shrink wrap - The shrink wrap ain't essential, but comes in handy if you don't want dents inside your camera or the screwdriver slipping past and putting a nasty little bit of damage into your glass!

A hard jam requires a bit more work (As I found out). Having a screwdriver or multitool in your bag can be a lifesaver if any situation arises!

If you're morbidly curious, it's worth popping open the 'bonnet' and seeing how it works!

Cheers for that Martin, very handy to know!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin