Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,162   Online: 895

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    What happens to the 2 who haven't expressed interest in the club/group/society Vincent? Can they still take part in the exhibition?
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    [What happens to the 2 who haven't expressed interest in the club/group/society Vincent? Can they still take part in the exhibition]What happens to the 2 who haven't expressed interest in the club/group/society Vincent? Can they still take part in the exhibition?[/QUOTE]

Well Peter, when the group sets up a working party to find out who the 2 people are , they will of course have to be eliminated. Death by Fixer would in my opinion be a suitable end and then we just hang them up to dry to scare off any other dissenters.
    But to be serious I don't see a problem, all APUG members based in Ireland (and even that is not fixed) would be invited to take part.

Vincent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thefizz View Post
    What happens to the 2 who haven't expressed interest in the club/group/society Vincent? Can they still take part in the exhibition?
    Since the group hasn't been formed yet, the exhibition referred to in this thread is not organised by the group. I would imagine when the group forms one of the discussion points will be the procedure for annual exhibitions and I'm not sure how this will evolve if this thread stalls.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    As there was a very successful apug/Ireland exhibition last year and we hope for one this year, there would be little point trying to organise one next year if the new club/group are doing the same. So if Irish apug members are allowed take part in the club/gruop's exhibition as Tex suggested, that would be great as some folks may have been excluded otherwise.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wouldn't have a problem either depending on space etc but I cant speak for a group that has not been formed and neither can TEX.

Can we consider this exhibition first and not worry about the next one?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    OK to keep the ball rolling for this year, I'm going to send a few scans to Hugh today as he suggested. Well done for stepping up to the plate Hugh. Any volunteers to write the proposal?
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    So far I have scans from just Peter. Anyone else? If I could get these by the middle of next week (say Wednesday) then I would have time to make some CD/DVDs and have them ready for when we meet up on the 20th ....

I would suggest not getting too fussy about what you submit. Certainly the scans would not have to necessarily be the exact pictures you are planning on exhibiting. And screen/web resolution is obviously fine ....

Reminder: my email addres is hmccabe at the gmail thing ...
    I have a photo blog ... and a Flickr ...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I will send some scans this evening.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    sent some lo-rez stuff let me know if they are too crap

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    By the way, this is optional, but if you like you might include some information about each picture regarding how it would be presented

i.e. "Sliver Gelatin Print 10x12" or whatever
    I have a photo blog ... and a Flickr ...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin