Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,660   Posts: 1,481,533   Online: 1104

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Fintan you can take it that I would be interested in being a part of an APUG group. After all you and I are usually on the same TRACK following the same TRAIN of though.......black &white,black &white,black &white,black &white,black &white,black &white etc.

TEX
    Last edited by Vincent Brady; 05-22-2009 at 12:45 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Excellent Vincent, I promise not to post that snap of you in your luminous orange jacket (or not today at least )

This is the state of the parties....

Fintan
    Mel
    Síle
    Hugh
    Eddie
    Andrew
    June
    Seoirse
    TEX
    www.fpworkshops.com
    Film Photography Workshops - Ireland

Shooter
    35mm
    This is the state of the parties.... Can you add me to the list please, currently member of the DCC, too much digital, not enough of the wet stuff......MOPS

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sure put me down too

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I count 13 people who have expressed interest in an exhibition and 11 people who have shown interest in a group/ club/ society/ gathering/ let's meet down at the boozer/ whatever. 11 have expressed interest in both and I'm not checking the list twice. So lets form the group/etc and take it from there. I suggest that we meet in Dublin on Saturday 20th. June at 3:00 pm. Now someone else suggest the venue and consider what a suitable Agenda should contain (apart from a split)

Cheers
    TEX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TEX View Post
    I count 13 people who have expressed interest in an exhibition and 11 people who have shown interest in a group/ club/ society/ gathering/ let's meet down at the boozer/ whatever. 11 have expressed interest in both and I'm not checking the list twice. So lets form the group/etc and take it from there. I suggest that we meet in Dublin on Saturday 20th. June at 3:00 pm. Now someone else suggest the venue and consider what a suitable Agenda should contain (apart from a split)

Cheers
    TEX
    I'm definitely interested but can't make that particular date... it's my daughters 15th birthday and heaven forbid I miss it!

Being a tee total the boozer part wouldn't interest me anyway but I'm happy to go along with whatever you guys decide however.. so go for it.
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    That's great Sile, a "YES" vote makes for a better APUG. Just one thing, its is important to state what you would like to gain from forming the group and what you think might be it's achieval aims ( considering how scathered apart we are within the country and how difficult it might be to meet). Give it some thought and post your idea's closer to the date.
    Thanks again

Cheers
    TEX
    PS Did you not drink Peter & Fintan under the table at our last meet?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    TEX you sound like you are having election fever. Then I dont blame you with this candidate on your door step

http://www.leinsterleader.ie/news/Fa...dge.5306285.jp

From tomorrow you wont have to sit looking out the letterbox every evening
    www.fpworkshops.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have sent a PM to everyone that expressed interest, please check your messages.
    Last edited by Fintan; 06-05-2009 at 05:02 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    www.fpworkshops.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK to update you all. I sent a PM to everyone that expressed an interest. The PM was because I needed a quick response and I thought that would be best.

Enough people have now replied to confirm so this date is feasible.

Dublin on Saturday 20th. June at 3:00 pm

I hope to speak to eveyone that cannot attend before the meetup so we have views from all.

June has suggested the IFI which is beside the Gallery of Photography in Temple Bar for the venue.

Is there anyone that doesn't find the IFI suitable?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin