Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,002   Posts: 1,524,429   Online: 1057

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Peoples Photography 2009 29th and 30th August Dublin

The 2009 People's Photography exhibition will take place this year on Saturday the 29th and Sunday the 30th August 2009, that's next weekend, from 10am to 6pm each day. The location will be the railings of St. Stephen's Green Park in Dublin2.

A new organising group has been set up to run the event and myself and Brian who have organised it since 2001 have taken a back seat.

If anyone is around on either day do drop along, I will have my images on display at the Grafton St end. Anyone else from APUG showing their work.

This is the website http://www.peoples-photography.com/P...y/Welcome.html There are a few images from previous years that will give an idea of what the exhibition is about.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm doing it this year too. Somewhere on the Grafton street side ...
    I have a photo blog ... and a Flickr ...

Shooter
    35mm
    I was in Dublin and saw this event last year and really enjoyed it. Unfortunately I will not be there this year. I hope it stays dry for you.

Les

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Just posted similar on a different thread a moment ago.

Brother and I are at pitch 349/350

Say hello if passing.

J..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    James - you were asking about pros and cons on the other thread. Well,in my experience:

Pros:

- it's a lot of fun and you usually get to have good chats with other photographers and the general public
    - some of the work on display is very good

Cons:

- don't really expect to sell anything and treat it as a happy bonus if you do
    - some of the work on display is not very good
    - if the weather is crap well ...
    I have a photo blog ... and a Flickr ...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin