Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,994   Online: 844

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great to hear it went well, Tex!

That website is good. I signed up to it some six months ago I'd say.

Haven't been on it in a while.

Another site I registered with recently is http://www.f295.org/Pinholeforum/forum/Blah.pl

which deals with pinhole photography. I'm building my own pinhole 6x6 camera at the moment

and this site is a great resource for ideas and inspiration.

Cheers,
    Seoirse.
    Last edited by seoirse; 09-27-2009 at 09:51 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typos...aaaaaagh

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Also enjoyed the weekend meet up, something I thought I would mention is that I had seen Hugh's work at Peoples Photography where we both exhibited so I considered myself to be familar with his recent work, not so, it was a totally differant experience to handle discuss and look at the prints up close in a relaxed setting.
    I also looked at the site, very familar in layout, enjoyed a good article on builing a darkroom in a garden shed. Looking forward to next meet up, and to producing some new work to show.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yes, this was a very enjoyable afternoon - good to meet you all again (or in some cases for the first time) - I picked up a lot of useful tips and information too. Looking forward to the next one ...
    I have a photo blog ... and a Flickr ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin