Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,290   Posts: 1,535,384   Online: 771

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I will be adding a few more prints tomorrow night and mounting them during the week. Never one to rush things. See you all on Saturday.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'll be bringing along 12 prints. Looking forward to it...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Decisions, decisions, I have too many prints I want to show this Saturday.

Hmmm.....if some of those attending bring less than 12 prints, can I use up their remaining allocation
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Not trying to throw a spanner in the works here but I think 12 is quite a lot ...... I'll probably only have 5 or 6. All of which will be much the same.
    I have a photo blog ... and a Flickr ...

Shooter
    35mm
    i too will only have a handfull of prints, in the process of moving my darkroom inside from the too cold/too hot garden shed! seem to have lost track of where i carefully put my stuff i think as there will be quite a few of us we really should limit it to 12 prints per person or else we'll be out all day and night and, worse, be 'print exhausted', not the best way to appreciate someone's work. looking forward to seeing y'all again saturday, june

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by TEX View Post
    Yes Eddie the ceiling has been renewed complete with a new lighting system. All that remains to be done now is a covering for the downstairs floor. I might pressurise them to have that done before apug members have to enter the club on a bare concrete floor.
    Cheers
    TEX
    Are we using the gallery or the room upstairs? The gallery is usually open to the public on Saturdays (used to be before the flood damage).

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MOPS View Post
    Are we using the gallery or the room upstairs? The gallery is usually open to the public on Saturdays (used to be before the flood damage).
    The gallery is not yet open as we have yet to get a carpet worthy of the tread of feet of apug members. So it will the side door entrance. Just ring the bell, but not before 2:30 pm.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hughitb View Post
    Not trying to throw a spanner in the works here but I think 12 is quite a lot ...... I'll probably only have 5 or 6. All of which will be much the same.
    I think we will have to decide when all are gathered as to how the prints will be shown and how many, within the time limits. There are two shelves along one of the walls which will up to 18 prints. So the prints can be displayed as panels and the photographer can make a general comment about his work. But as I say we can decide on the day keeping in mind a 5 o'clock finish.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TEX View Post
    I think we will have to decide when all are gathered as to how the prints will be shown and how many, within the time limits. There are two shelves along one of the walls which will up to 18 prints. So the prints can be displayed as panels and the photographer can make a general comment about his work. But as I say we can decide on the day keeping in mind a 5 o'clock finish.
    That sounds like a good idea to me Vincent, should save a lot of time.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sorry folks, I'm not going to make it along today. Pity, because it sounds like an interesting day. Hope you all have a good time.

Sinead

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin