Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,455   Posts: 1,570,545   Online: 874

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sorry you missed it Sinead, its a good distance for you to travel for a couple of hours. Hopefully you can make the next one which we agreed provisionally for September. We had nine photographers in total with some nice work on display, images made from toy cameras right up to 5*4. Lots of useful information and knowledge shared. Good to see everyone again and nice to meet Mark and Rafal for the first time.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by monosnaps View Post
    Sorry you missed it Sinead, its a good distance for you to travel for a couple of hours. Hopefully you can make the next one which we agreed provisionally for September. We had nine photographers in total with some nice work on display, images made from toy cameras right up to 5*4. Lots of useful information and knowledge shared. Good to see everyone again and nice to meet Mark and Rafal for the first time.

It was a most enjoyable afternoon and I hope everyone was pleased with the showing and the question and answer session which followed. Hopefully we might have an even bigger turnout for our next meeting.

Cheers
    Vincent

Shooter
    35mm
    yes really enjoyed the afternoon too, i think the room in dcc is a pretty good spot with the big table to sit around and the shelving space for the photos, so thanks vincent for sorting that out

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yes well done Vincent on the venue. It was an enjoyable few hours with a great variety of prints on show.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I really enjoyed the afternoon also, all different sorts of pictures and formats which was great. Using the shelves I think was a great idea. Great venue, nice to have a room to ourselves. Thanks Vincent for organising

Shooter
    35mm
    Great afternoon I thought, well done TEX. Great to see all again. (September...mmm...bit of time to get ready)

Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It was fun - thanks for arranging this meeting. Thanks for your lovely comments and suggestions.

I look forward to the next outing or a meeting.

Rafal
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My suggestion of September meet up is a long way off so maybe we might arrange a mini outing for June, with holidays it won't suit everybody. Any ideas.

Shooter
    35mm
    good idea, i'd be up for that too. maybe not too far away? what about the seaside or up the wicklow way? june

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'll go if I can but we've done Wicklow twice in recent years so would prefer somewhere new, but I'm sure there are lots of good places in Wicklow I don't know about.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin