Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,661   Online: 950

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'll be there for nine. If its not raining i'll be along earlier.... PM'd you my number Peter

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks very much to Peter for organising today, was lovely to meet your family. (hope you made it into Newry for a bit of shopping ) Very nice to meet Eddie and Vincent (who shared with me his love of pinholes!) too, and good to too Martin and George out as well.

Sinead

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes Peter, well done . Hope yourself Esther and the little one got home safely?

Also thanks to Martin for showing us the tree location. There is so much potential for further images in that one field alone.

Eddie and Vincent seemed to enjoy themselves no end...and as for Sinead...well she enjoys any excuse to get the camera out.

Pity that June, Anthony, Fintan and Hugh weren't able to be there. You would have loved the location.

Maybe next time.

Regards,
    G.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sitting in my hotel bedroom last night watching the weather forecast was very disheartening. It looked as if our day was ruined before it had even started. But once again Mother Nature was kind to us and gave us a few hours of shooting. To think that 6 of us showed up is most encouraging for a continuation of our little get togethers whether it be for shooting session or a print showing. I can see us having 1 or 2 of each per year without really extending ourselves. So with that in mind I will start a new tread after Christmas for a print showing.
    But before departing this tread can I join with others in thanking Peter for the idea and Happy Christmas to yourself and Esther and baby Kelly. Nice meeting you Sinead and here's hoping our print showing day will suit all.
    Cheers
    TEX

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Great day, loved all the locations and the good company, everything perfect and the sun appearing by appointment. 3 rolls sitting awaiting development, hope to do one tonight. See you all after Christmas.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It was great to finally meet Sinead & George and the weather was very good after all. It was an enjoyable day and I'm looking forward to the next one already.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Was a nice day out with the camera. Was nice to meet you all again. Thanksfully the rain stayed away. Will try to dev a role or two over the next few days. All the best
    M

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad you guys all enjoyed it, I'll try to get up over the Christmas break myself. And thanks to all who sent me good wishes.

Cheers,

Fintan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Have just developed my last roll of film from Carlingford that ran into Christmas. Now if only I can get myself motivated to work in my darkroom.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    That's not so bad Vincent, I haven't developed any film from that day yet :rolleyes:
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin