Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,376   Online: 906

Shooter
    Multi Format

Looking for MF Camera: Mamiya, Bronica, or a Rollei...

Hi All,

If anyone is thinking of selling their MF at some stage please let me know. Or if you are tracking some great deal elsewhere etc. I'd prefer 6x6 but 7, 4.5 or 9 are fine too.

I love and use my 4"x5" a lot - for landscapes. Since I've just started dabbling with more portraits I would prefer something more hand-held, besides this would be going back to where I started some 30 years ago.

It should be in perfect working order but may be cosmetically not so. Would love to try before I paid and would be looking for a price that is kind to a somewhat wounded pocket.

R.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi, Im selling my Rollei 3.5E Zeiss Planar in stunning condition.
    It's in the classifieds.
    Good luck
    T

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Go for 6x6, the others are too close to 4x5. And of course, cost being no problem, the answer is Hasselblad.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a Mamiya 645 for sale with three lenses. PM if you are interested. Lismoreian.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for advice. I've always liked 6x6 square and I have almost decided against 645, while 6x7 would be lovely though I am not sure about the weight of a Mamiya - still it weighs just a little less than a D200 with an 80-200 lens. Or a loaded Ebony.

After a few hours of trawling the sadly favourite auction site I narrowed down my choices to a Bronica SQ Ai or a Mamiya RZ67 Pro II or RB67 Pro S. Ideally in a superb state without too much heavy-duty use and with some lenses, 80, 120, 150ish, and perhaps a 40-50. With a budget of €600 or so.

If anyone would like to steer me away/towards either Mamiyas or the Bronica I would very much welcome your comments, no matter how subjective.

Thanks,
    Rafal

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin