Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,128   Online: 1094

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I didn't get anything new either but ... I did get a book token which I spent in this place:

http://www.nobleandbeggarmanbooks.com/

It's a new Arts bookshop in Dublin (South William Street) that has a great selection of photography books and other art-related stuff. I would encourage any Dublin-based Irish apuggers to drop in if they are in town some day. It's a venture worth supporting ....
    I have a photo blog ... and a Flickr ...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I got a lovely Olympus Trip, one of the fancy restored ones, green leatherette covering, and some Portra 400 VC to go with it. And vouchers, to buy myself some fancy shoes to match
    My family gave me some cash, and I finally got around to getting a scanner. And, now I can see all the mistakes I've been making when processing film.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jessthespringer View Post
    I got a lovely Olympus Trip, one of the fancy restored ones, green leatherette covering, and some Portra 400 VC to go with it. And vouchers, to buy myself some fancy shoes to match
    LOL, well done Sinead, its so important to have matching shoes to go with your camera
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes. I think so. It could be so easy to get these things wrong you know!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    some nice stuff there, wow wow Sinead!!!
    and a 7005, cool.

and a great link Hugh thanks for that.

Nothing specifically photo related for me, the only just an insulated Gilet which has been handy during the big freeze and will be handy on any early starts. And some sterling for a trip to the UK.

I should have got some crampons, fell badly on ice this morning, ouch Be careful folks....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hughitb View Post
    I didn't get anything new either but ... I did get a book token which I spent in this place:

http://www.nobleandbeggarmanbooks.com/

It's a new Arts bookshop in Dublin (South William Street) that has a great selection of photography books and other art-related stuff. I would encourage any Dublin-based Irish apuggers to drop in if they are in town some day. It's a venture worth supporting ....
    This looks great a real bookshop for Dublin at long last, looking forward to spending some time here. Thanks Hugh

Shooter
    Medium Format
    My missus is paying for a darkroom colour printing workshop as a Christmas present.
    I also got some ilfochrome chemicals and papers which I am looking forward to trying out soon.
    Darragh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just got some Neopan 120 for opening on Christmas morning...It's well gone now...thanks be to God.

In the last few days I picked up a Metz 45 Cl4 flash from Fintan and he very generously threw in a stroboframe bracket with it..(thanks Fintan). I'm really looking forward to using them to shoot a couple of weddings in strobist style with my 'blad.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintan View Post
    some nice stuff there, wow wow Sinead!!!
    and a 7005, cool.

and a great link Hugh thanks for that.

Nothing specifically photo related for me, the only just an insulated Gilet which has been handy during the big freeze and will be handy on any early starts. And some sterling for a trip to the UK.

I should have got some crampons, fell badly on ice this morning, ouch Be careful folks....
    I guess Silverprint will be in for a visit!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin