Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,975   Online: 1031

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Need any supplies from Macodirect?

I will be putting in an order to www.macodirect.de in the next week or two and I'm happy to get anyone any supplies they might need. This will help you avoid the minimum order value of €49.50 and reduce your carriage costs as we can split that between us.

So if I can get you anything please post here or pm me.

Please note I live in Trim so collection there is fine or I can post stuff to you. I'm also in Dublin often and can meet up etc.

Peter
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    35mm
    [QUOTE=thefizz;1028997]I will be putting in an order to www.macodirect.de in the next week or two and I'm happy to get anyone any supplies they might need. This will help you avoid the minimum order value of €49.50 and reduce your carriage costs as we can split that between us.

Hi Peter, as per email sent last week it would be great to count me in for the EFKE film. Let me know how much I owe you.... Thanks, Brian

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin