Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,538   Online: 1064

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Cheap C-41 120 processing in Dublin

I have been dealing with the fuji-lab in Unicare Pharmacy, Artane Castle Shopping centre in Dublin’s northside for a while.

Recently I offered up a few rolls of C41 120 for testing to see if they could do it, great success.

1 Roll of 120 C41 now costs €3.50 for dev only. By my calcs that is €2.50 cheaper than the place on abbey street. I assume he will do bulk deals too.

He has a scanner neg carrier for 120 but is still working out the calibrations. So that service will be here soon too.

He also does blocks of 5 rolls of 35 mm onto 1 CD for an all in price of €15

Call in and ask for John, tell him Anthony sent you. He will also do postal if you send money and SAE. ring Unicare Pharmacy and ask for John in fuji lab
    Simplicius

"defying gravity since 1898"

My Flickr Account

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sounds like a very good price, do Gunns still do 120 C41, I got some done there in February, cant't remember the price, think dev only €12 for 3 rolls, could be wrong.

foc

Shooter
    35mm
    That sounds like great value for both the 120 dev only and the bulk 35mm onto one cd. I hope he gets lots of business.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin