Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,068   Online: 1013

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    It was encouraging to see such a good turn out for our Nov. meet up. Thanks to everyone for showing up and I gather that you all enjoyed it. A special thanks to Peter who initiated it. With the time constraints at the moment I think that 10 to 15 members showing up seems to be ideal . If anyone has any suggestions how we might improve on our meeting be sure and post it here. I like Eddie's idea regarding meeting up for lunch before hand, often information can be shared person to person at such casual meetings before the main event.

Until the next time
    Cheers
    Vincent

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Vincent for Saturday, went very well I thought.

It's a great forum for critique without the competition!!! A bit of constructive criticism is no harm and I'm sure we all went away with some new ideas to follow up. It would be nice if we could meet up for a shoot in December as has been mentioned, great to get the kit out.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Belated birthday greetings to Martin whose birthday occurred on Saturday. In the enjoyment of viewing the prints I forgot to mention it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi all. I've just subscribed to the site having been thinking about it for a while. I've been following some of the discussions and I'd love to have gone to the meeting on Saturday, but unfortunately the date didn't suit. Hopefully I will get to the next one.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome to apug Searcher, looking forward to meeting you at a future get-together.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think the lunch beforehand would be a great addition to the meeting, it would allow us to catch up and it would leave even more time for print talk when in the room. I cannot wait till the next meeting, as it will be after my exhibition, I suppose. In the meantime I'm fighting dry mounting gremlins...
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I know it's a week late, but my apologies for missing out, getting out after a nightshift just ain't as easy as it used to be.
    Sounds as if another good one was had.

Damn - just like school reports - must do better !

Will hopefully be at the next one.

rgds to all
    J..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin