Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,734   Online: 1025

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Guys, sorry I'm out too, club x-mass night on Friday, I'd have my bags packed and left at the front door if I were to go to two photography gigs in one weekend, would love to make one in the spring if you're having one, Paul.

Oh! enjoy yourselves, forecast is good.
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sorry guys I'm opting out as well, too many other things occurring and I must admit I just hate this type of weather. Hopefully we might have a Spring meet up.

vincent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just a note to say that 5 of us met for the APUG winter shoot on Saturday last at St Anne's Park in Raheny and as usual the venue and light didn't disappoint.

The Fizz, Mops, Monosnaps, Martin and I came dressed appropriately for the weather (big boots) as there was still quite a bit of snow and ice lying around with thick mud in places where the thaw had already begun.

St Anne's Park is full of nice trees and has an amazing array of architectural folly's which can be fun to photograph. I think we all came away with some decent images (although I have yet to process mine) and we also deliberated over a lengthy ...in fact, a very lengthy... lunch.

Thanks again to all who participated.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yes it was good to meet up again. The park was lovely and the weather turned out to be fairly good after all. Thanks for guiding us around Martin.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin