Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,908   Posts: 1,556,129   Online: 1199

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

A day out shooting in December

As discussd yesterday at our print showing get-together, a day out shooting in December would be good so any suggestions of where to go and on which date?
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    One of the locations discussed was St Annes Park and maybe then over to the Bull Island for a few dune shots. Martin might know, is there aywhere in St Annes for a spot of lunch when were finished ?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by monosnaps View Post
    One of the locations discussed was St Annes Park and maybe then over to the Bull Island for a few dune shots. Martin might know, is there aywhere in St Annes for a spot of lunch when were finished ?
    St. Annes Park and Bull Island sounds like a good idea to me.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yes there is a place to get some lunch in the park see www.tirnanog-caife.ie

I have never gone in but I am sure it would be fine for a cup of tea and a sambo.
    Looks a nice enough place. I normally have the dog with me so have not gone in...

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm all for St. Anns park as it is probably easy for everyone to get to. And with a coffee shop we can get some tea and a bite to eat. There are some good shots to be had like the clock tower and the folly. I'm sure the bull will hold some surprises as well......Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MOPS View Post
    I'm all for St. Anns park as it is probably easy for everyone to get to. And with a coffee shop we can get some tea and a bite to eat. There are some good shots to be had like the clock tower and the folly. I'm sure the bull will hold some surprises as well......Brian
    Sounds good to me too, Brian.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi guys like the sound of this, I'll try and make it if I can, Paul
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    How about Saturday 11th December?
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    35mm
    Saturday 11th suits me OK..... Brian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi all; I've never snapped in St Anne's but I drive past it most days of the week and I've often noticed really nice light through the trees early in the morning. December could work really well if conditions are favourable.

Another location might be Fr Collin's Park. This is a really good example of a modern community space adjacent to Clongriffin Dart Station. See Flickr for ideas.

It also has good parking and is a short drive to St Doulagh's Church, Broadmeadows Estuary, Malahide Castle, Malahide Sheebeens, Portmarnock Strand, Howth, Howth Sheebeens, etc...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin