Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,952   Online: 794

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Happy Christmas to all Irish & World APUG users 2010

Happy Christmas to everyone and all the best in the New Year. Looking forward to meeting up in 2011.

Vincent Brady (TEX)

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I wish a Happy Christmas and the best in the New Year to all APUG and analogic photographers around the world.

From Spain
    apforever
    The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. (Helen Rowland)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Happy Christmas to everyone and congratulations and best wishes to you Tex on your retirement yesterday. I'll raise a wee glass of something stronger than coffee to your health later.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Happy Christmass to all, enjoy that retirement, forgot you mentioned that at the print showing, hope to see everyone soon, Paul
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Happy Christmas everyone, hope you have a nice few days off. Congrats on the retirement Vinc you lucky git... last time I looked at my pension statement my retirement date was 2045 depressing or what...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin