Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,755   Online: 993

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Searcher View Post
    Hi all,

- I would like to come along to this also and 28th should suit.
    That's great Searcher, looking forward to meeting up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi guys,

Can't make this one, I'd love to see what everyone is printing but works busy at the moment, hope it goes well for all, Paul.
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi everyone,

So far we have :
    Vincent
    Rafal
    Martin
    Brian
    Searcher
    who have indicated that they will be at Saturday's meeting. I will make arrangements to get the keys next Tuesday and I would be grateful if people could confirm their attendance so as I will know what numbers we can expect. The more the merrier.

Cheers
    Vincent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm looking forward to Saturday. What time do we meet?

Thanks,
    Rafal
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Wont be able to make this one, only one printing session since Christmas but getting back into it now so hopefully make next session. have a good day.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Right folks the venue is booked for Saturday's meet-up at 2:30PM. If you are in town early I'll be in Insomina Coffee shop on Wexford St. (just before Gunn's camera shop). I should mention that it is not necessary to bring fully finished and mounted prints to the meeting. 8x10 size or work prints in progress are acceptable. It is meant to be a sharing of work and exchange of ideas. Hoping to see you all there.

Cheers
    Vincent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Insomnia makes terrible coffee! It also has the feel of a dentist's waiting room.

If you want coffee and cigarettes, you can smoke outside Sofia (next to the motorcycle shop). Theyll give you free chocolate biscuits and they also do those nasty fry-ups, for those of you that like that kinda thing.

If you want coffee and a better atmosphere, you should all go across the street to Solas and commandeer the seating (sofas and tables) near the front window (the rest of the place is a little darker). Their food is much better too.

Shooter
    35mm
    might not be able to get in on Saturday but will try my best....Brian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Vincent,

Thanks for sorting this - I hope to be there, but can only bring some fairly old prints not having been in the darkroom for a while (looking for inspiration - lodes of unprinted negs!)

Insomnia ok with me.....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    - Sorry, I meant to add that I'll bring my copy of Michael Kenna's book "Hokkaido" that featured on another thread as a part excuse for my own weak offering...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin