Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,507   Posts: 1,543,550   Online: 1064

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Plugging away on the same project ...

http://www.tracesofthereal.com

Not done any darkroom printing recently but will probably book in for a day some time over the next month of two and make some prints in time for the next meetup ...
    I have a photo blog ... and a Flickr ...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've been busy enough :

1. Repairing damage to my home/darkroom down the country caused by a burst pipe over the winter.

2. I actually got to make a few prints two weeks ago but had to bang them into frames and gave them away as a wedding present to a friend of mine. However it was great to get back into the darkroom again.

3. In the meantime I've been shooting a lot of pinhole 5x4 over the last 3-4 months and scanning them onto flickr here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/seoirseosial/

In fact I have just a few minutes ago processed 4 more 5x4 sheets of pinhole negs and 2 rolls of 6x6 zone plate negs. So, plenty of images to choose from.

4. Oh, and I almost forgot... I managed to pick up a very nice Calumet 402 5x4 camera (which I have yet to get a lens for) and I'm itching to get out and take some images with it ! The 402 is the wide angle version of the Calumet series and has a very flexible bellows so I can use a wide angle lens without the need for a recessed board.

I'm looking forward to the Winter and meeting up for some shoots and a print showing.
    Last edited by seoirse; 09-05-2011 at 05:24 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yes it has been very quite here in the Irish section of Apug, was wondering if yee all went digital :-)

Have taken pictures this year but not as many as previous years. 2011 has been a crap year for me, one I would like to forget about, problems with work, my health and then with my mum.... On a positive I did shoot i think three roles of Kodak HIE though which was great, still have a few more in the freezer to get through which I am looking forward to

Have been getting into the darkroom but have only turned out a few decent prints that I am happy with. On two weeks holidays from work at the moment so hoping to try to get back into taking pictures with a trip to Paris planned Wednesday Week

Looking forward to the next meet up to take some pics or show some prints...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin