Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,533   Online: 1050

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm
    Make that an even 10, I should be able to make it, have to set my alarm clock for early, Saturday is normally a lie in! See you there....Brian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Looks like I won't be able to make it on Saturday after all unfortunately. Hopefully the next one. Have a good one all ...
    I have a photo blog ... and a Flickr ...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hughitb View Post
    Looks like I won't be able to make it on Saturday after all unfortunately. Hopefully the next one. Have a good one all ...
    That's a pity Hugh but stay in touch for our next meeting.
    As regards this Saturdays meeting if you arrive too early the club will be locked and I suggest that you might go to Insomia Coffee Shop just beside Gunn's Camera Shop and I will you a shout there before we open.
    Looking forward to our print showing.

Cheers
    Vincent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sounds good Vincent, anyone know of a car park close by, I always park near Jervis street and walk over but I've to collect some gear in Gunn's and could be a bit of a slog. looking forward to seeing everyone.
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    On street parking is the best bet. It's expensive around there so plenty of coins needed! and you also need to look closely at the signs. Some of the public spaces opposite the Club become taxi spaces at night and possibly the weekend. There should be plenty of spaces early on Saturday morning though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the processing tips yesterday guys, will start a bit of test printing next week.
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    That was a very enjoyable meeting , probably the best we have had so far, with some very beautiful prints.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thefizz View Post
    That was a very enjoyable meeting , probably the best we have had so far, with some very beautiful prints.
    I agree Peter, it went very well. A few of us finished up going for a bite to eat and the enthusiam could be felt. People were eager to get back into their darkrooms and start printing again. Maybe a days outing between now and our next print showing would be a good idea, just don't when or where at the moment. Any ideas anyone?

Vincent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yes we are due a day out shooting. Maybe we should start a new thread and get some suggestions from everyone for a location and date.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin