Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,742   Online: 847

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Des,

I saw the video on Wet-Plate made by the guys in Limerick and it's brilliant.

I'll definitely drop into them over the next while to see what stock they are carrying etc.

Great stuff,
    George.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ya there work is good and there always happy to stop and chat to any one whos interested been lucky enough to do some photo work with them flew times.

they only been open flew weeks but they got some nice stock in and are happy to get any thing for any one was looking for some photo emulsion the other day to try out flew bits and had it the next day for me. If they dont have what your looking for and they be happy to get for you.

They also have a very good second hand part to the shop for dose looking to buy or sell.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by foc View Post
    Here is a limrick about a camera shop in Limerick

O'Connors is a new camera shop,
    It's in Limerick if you want to stop,
    For new film to buy,
    Or pop in to say "Hi",
    And the staff are the cream of the crop.

(I'm sure some else can do better than me)

I showed this to the two owners of the shop today they loved it lol said might even try put t up in shop

foc

Shooter
    35mm
    I am flattered and an other funny coincidence is my surname is O'Connor and I own a camera shop/minilab in Sligo, but it's not named O'Connors!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    this is a great news I will have to visit them once in Limerick, thanks for that

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I buy postal stamps and coins from England for my collection. They take less than 2 pounds for a package and this is the least expensive deal I have ever seen in all the World. They are extremelly professional people . I am happy to buy from England.

Other story is different , I read many books on whiskey production and learned Ireland is the inventor. But I learned that British Monarchy taxed whiskey production for 400 years , greater than Scotland and Ireland had never been a major whiskey producer even Today. And Gaelic is too close to Turkish and many words find their Gaelic meaning when read with Turkish etymology. If you know Mid Asian or Siberian Turkish , you can decipher many Norse languages and the relatives also .

So I have sympathy for Ireland and want to support this company if they have a website and ssl payment option.

Umut

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A new camera shop named O'Connor's
    Has two very wonderful owners
    Another shop owner
    Also named O'Connor
    Wrote a limerick in both of their honors

It's great to hear of a new shop opening, wherever in the world it is!
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin