Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,959   Posts: 1,523,022   Online: 1274

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    I'll throw my name in the hat as well for an exhibition. I've been shooting in the studio with 18" and 14-1/2 " Verito lenses on 8x10 and 12x20. I also have a few "pictorialist" figure work pieces from the late 70s that have been recently upgraded from Agfa portriga silver gelatin to platinum/palladium.

I was a member of the Western Reserve Pictorialists for 7 years before the group disbanded about 5 years ago. It was an old salon style photography group in the greater Cleveland area with a hsitory back to the late 40s. The group became inactive because many of the members of 25-40 years were moving away from the area to be nearer to their children and grandchildren. Photographic styles of members had evolved away from true pictorialism but a few people in the Cleveland area have recently been reviving the true pictorialist style in several alternative process mediums.

Bob Herbst

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thought I would revive this thread and ask for any progress report. I missed it in August somehow. Did the show get organized? List of names or group formed?
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    bump
    Cleared the bowel problem, working on the consonants...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have met some and sopke with others but there seems no one area of who I can work with. I have some great ideas too.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit"
    Aristotle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin