Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,038   Posts: 1,560,673   Online: 986

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Once in a great while I'll attach a P&S camera to my RC airplane and much to my surprise I'll got several good shots!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So many members here and so few subscribers. Thus, you cannot see my aerial photo work. I spent many hours airborne in many aircraft to get them!

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got a 70-150mm for my OM-2 a few months ago so I'm hoping to take it to the airport(s) this summer. The old airport here has a great spot right under the approach. Unfortunately since the new airport opened all the commercial traffic has gone there

What's a good slide film for aviation photos? Ektachrome? Something slow?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm also an airline pilot who loves airplane pictures. Most recently I was out hunting for a Bf-109 E with my Mamiya Rz.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I do make it to an airport now and then and just love photographing aircraft. I can never get enough of the graceful lines.

D.
    My Photography Site www.lofgreenimages.com and My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For slide film, I've used provia and velvia 100f with some success.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I spent a good portion of the last two weeks in a Cessna 172 taking pictures of ranches and forests - in between instructing the pilot where I want to be, how to get there, and trying to see what's on the ground without the camera in front of me. I use a F80 and a F65 both with 28 - 80 lenses. Anybody else notice that 36 exposure colour negative film is getting to be a rare bird in the drugstores?
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't see changes at drugstores.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I spend entirely far too much time and money shooting aircraft. For purposes of keeping the cost down I use Superia 400, looking at buying it from Adorama rather than locally, I think I can get it for about half the local cost...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh, and BTW, my current airshow rig is: Nikon F5 w/ Nikkor 300 f4 + Tamron SP AF 1.4x on one shoulder, Nikon F80 + Nikkor 80-200 f/2.8 on the other shoulder, both with UpStraps. The F5 gets used for 95% of the shots, the other one for the odd wider shot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin