Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,717   Online: 789

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

NPR "Contest": Attention Young Photographers: Your Assignment

I like how they have illustrated this: http://www.npr.org/blogs/pictureshow...cc=es-20120219

I didn't check, but would recommend looking to see what their conditions are respecting transfers of rights
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    "NPR reserves the right to read on the air and/or publish on its Web site or in any medium now known or unknown the e-mails and photographs that we receive. We may edit them for clarity, brevity or format and identify authors by name and location. By sending us a photograph or e-mail, you agree to these terms. For additional information, please consult our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.]"

o lord, no thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It mentions KIDS so I think they are after some one a lot younger than me, my be 7 to 13 years old??

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sounds like a great project that will be fun for kids ..
    thanks for posting this !
    john
    im empty, good luck

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin